Skip available courses
MNADV’s eLearning Platform
MNADV Offers a Wide Array of Trainings
MNADV’s e-learning platform offers a variety of trainings for advocates, counselors, social workers, health care providers, law enforcement officers, and allied professionals who engage with survivors/victims of intimate partner violence. MNADV is committed to strengthening community response by providing comprehensive educational opportunities.
Access to LAP Curriculum for certified implementers, training materials, and videos.
Become a LAP Subscriber
- Bring LAP to your community by registering to become a LAP subscriber.
- Access implementation and application documents.
Courses with Modules (Self-Paced Courses)
Offer modules that can be completed over time in increments
Obtain certificates after completion of courses.
Take a closer look at the included features:
- Training Registration
- Refresher Modules
- History of the DV Movement
- Power & Control
- Reproductive Coercion
- Trauma & the Brain
- Violence Against Women in the Media
Advocacy & Coordinated Response
- Foundations of Advocacy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Safety planning
- Allyship in Action: Decentering White Dominant Culture
- Elder Abuse
- Faith Communities
- Privilege and Oppression
- Teen/Young Adult Dating Violence